Saturday, January 2, 2010

Honeywell Rth Honeywell RTH 7000 Installation Problems - Please Help?

Honeywell RTH 7000 Installation Problems - Please Help? - honeywell rth

I'm changing a Totaline P274-0200 to a Honeywell programmable thermostat RTH7000. We have a heat pump.

The code for my son to the old thermostat was:
R - Red
Y/Y2 - Yellow
G - Green
C - Blue
W/W1 - White
S2 - Not used
S1 - Not used
O/W2 - Orange
Y1 - Not used
L - not used
B - Not used

My new thermostat as I cable (heat pump with the guide wire code):
C - Blue (C)
GG - Green (former)
Y - Yellow (formerly Y)
O / B - Orange (former O/W2)
RC - I jumped into the
R - Red (Old R)
For - White (Old W/W1)
E - Not used
L - not used

If clicks air conditioning and cooling should be, which is currently in the heat pump and heat. I also run with the son of orange and white reversed and the matter was closed ... Please help me, I live in Florida ... It's Hot!

Thank you very much!

1 comment:

gizmoe said...

Check the instructions for the switching valve function (orange).
Have energy Totaline TSTAT the reversing valve for cooling and Honeywell to do the same. Probably just a timing adjustment.

Post a Comment