Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stomach Virus Kingston How Long After Having A Stomach Virus Are You No Longer Contagious?

How long after having a stomach virus are you no longer contagious? - stomach virus kingston

Last Friday, I went with a terrible stomach virus. I think it is better, and I want my family to reunite for Christmas dinner. My husband and my three children were affected by the virus are on the same day that I am easy to ride. We will meet tomorrow evening. Can I still have the virus with the rest of my family?

2 comments:

Livingst... said...

No, according to the type of virus that would be adopted only 24 to 48 hours before the virus is contagious, after the incubation period is over.

sfdsfsfd... said...

Viru contagious stomach is not my son went to school when I had it. Everything we do is, drink plenty of Gatorade and tea. Only through contact cotagious physcial'''' '

Post a Comment