Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Natural Remedies For Night Sweats Any Natural Remedies Or Help For Night Sweats And Hot Flashes?

Any natural remedies or help for night sweats and hot flashes? - natural remedies for night sweats

I have been a result of changes in the woman for drugs Zand. You can find any good health food store.

My only problem was that I'm terrible with constipation .... I hope this will not happen.

I also take fish oil, calcium and more exercise and eat more fruits and vegetables. I do not know if this helps or if it is in my head .... I feel good, but at least.

3 comments:

wcanoodl... said...

They say in England, where people eat a lot of women dairy hot flashes, but also in Japan, where women eat dairy products, but a lot of soy products has almost no hot flashes. I went into menopause as a vegetarian and not much that sometimes feels a little warm from time to time.

Steve B said...

Well .... First, a thyroid panel have ...... Rule ...... already in menopause is a natural drink called Limu, which appears to support the treatment is certain ..

Steve B said...

Well .... First, a thyroid panel have ...... Rule ...... already in menopause is a natural drink called Limu, which appears to support the treatment is certain ..

Post a Comment