Friday, January 29, 2010

Cd-4070nw Is Anyone Familiar With The Canon CD-4070NW? I Am Trying To Search For A Keyword Within A Document.?

Is anyone familiar with the Canon CD-4070NW? I am trying to search for a keyword within a document.? - cd-4070nw

I have documents that are already scanned, but I can not find pages with ease. I'm trying to find, but I was told that the OCR function needs to be enabled in order. Since then I have scanned with elements of the OCR and still can not find hotels. Any help would be great?

1 comment:

Tim S said...

I understand that you have read the manual first ..... There may be some adjustments that have been lost. Unfortunately, I can lay hands on a manual FOC stupid, because to produce, according to Canon, with a 3rd party their books for them.

OCR is very unreliable - the signs are often misinterpreted.
The letter O when it is often called "zero" misinterpreted, etc. The better the paper quality, the better the character recognition. In addition, some sources are easier than others to read.

Can you read the index generates HTML pages through the scanning process?

Post a Comment